Tuesday, October 22, 2013

TLC Banquet

I had the privilege of speaking last Thursday evening at our annual TLC Fund-raising banquet.  It was exciting to share the compelling testimonies of Haitian pastors who are benefiting from our teaching and training there.  One wrote, "If I had money as much as the ocean I could not repay TLC for the teaching they have shared with us".  These are humbling words and remind us of the sacred charge and opportunity God has give  us.

As I leave November 9-16 to teach again, I ask for your prayerful support.  This will be our last ministry trip for 2013 and then I will be anticipating the challenges of the new year.  You will be hearing about our plans and our projected financial needs.  I hope you'll already be praying about how you can continue to be a part of this vital ministry.

Thankful for you,

Dale, Director
TLC Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment