Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm back!

I wish I could give you a more exhaustive  report than this but it will be a few more days before I collect my thoughts and assemble a few pictures so that I can reveal the true excitement I have about my recent trip to Haiti.

You can check out www.leadconnect.org/Haiti next week for a complete report on God's faithfulness and ongoing work in this needy country.  For now, let me assure you that God is at work .  Everywhere I traveled--Port au Prince, Carrefourpoy, Desca, Cabaret, Ballenger--though there were continuing signs of devastation in the aftermath of Hurricane Isaac, there were concurrent signs of vital faith in action as people literally "picked up the pieces" and moved forward in obedience to God--pastors leading their congregations, Sunday School teachers faithful guiding their classes, Christians schools assembling their curriculum for the new academic year, construction workers doing needed repair work on a cave din church roof, etc.

Stay tuned..for more good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment